Reasonable product solutions
Fast delivery times
Made in Europe
2 Jahre Garantie
§ 1 Scope of application
- Those terms and conditions of “C.D.TELEMATIC GmbH”, (“salesman” below), apply to all sales, deliveries and services from the seller to companies, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law within the meaning of the law § 310 i.V.m. § 14 BGB (hereinafter referred to as a “customer”). Herewith the inclusion of the customers own terms and conditions is contradicted, unless their validity has explicitly been agreed to. These terms and conditions shall apply exclusively even if the seller is executing a delivery to the client without specific reservations despite being aware of business terms and conditions stipulated by the client that deviate from or contradict these purchasing terms and conditions.
- The products defined by our terms and conditions are all the products which can be found in our shopsystem easy-router.de and be ordered directly from us by phone, letter or email.
- Whichever is the version of the terms and conditions existing at the date of the order in the internet portal easy-router.de is valid.
§ 2 Completion of contract
- The order of the business customer in the Easy Router shop is a binding request to the C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH, which consequently leads to the conclusion of a sales contract, as soon as the C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH agrees to this request with a shipping confirmation by email or other written statement.
- When placing an order online, the business customer will receive all entered order data collected after completing the entry and before submitting the order, with the possibility of correcting input errors. The orders for goods from this internet shop system will be processed by C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH received via internet. The risk of inconclusive erroneous transmission of data lies with the business customer. To process an order, me must store the data of the business customer. We ensure their strictly confidential treatment.
§ 3 Delivery
- All data regarding the specified delivery dates are always to be regarded as approximate and not binding, except if C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH has confirmed you explicitly other terms for your order.
- Compliance with agreed delivery deadlines presupposes the timely receipt of all documents to be supplied by the customer and information as well as compliance with the agreed payment terms and other obligations.
- The products are delivered to the place where the business customer determined as delivery address.
- Interruption of operation of all kinds as well as all cases of force majeure or unforeseen impediments, which do not lie within our influence, lead to an appropriate prolongation of the delivery date. If it is unreasonable for you or for C.D.TELEMATIC GmbH to keep to the contract, then the right to rescind the contract and to cancel it applies to you as well as to C.D.TELEMATIC GmbH. If the purchase price has already been paid, then it will be refunded immediately.
- If the delivery of the goods fails, then C.D.TELEMATIC GmbH shall not be obliged to deliver any more; if any payments have been done, then C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH will refund the money immediately minus a lump-sum operating cost of 25 per cent of the net value of the goods ordered plus forwarding charges which have already been paid by us.
- C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH points out that the export of the products can be subject to German and foreign legal regulations (especially to the US export regulations such as the “Table of Denial Orders” or the “US Denied Persons List / DPL”) and that the responsible authorities can authorise it under reserve. You have to inform yourself about these legal regulations, provided that you have your office abroad or that you want to export the products. In this case, C.D.TELEMATIC GmbH will assume no liability. It is only you who has to respect the existing legal regulations concerning the export and import.
§ 4 Delivery limitations and changes
- Unless otherwise stated in an explicit way, the offers made online by C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH are to be understood “while stock last”. The presentation of the products is no binding offer of C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH.
- If the good ordered or a similar product is not available, because C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH – throughno fault of its own – has not been supplied with the products for a longer period, then C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, however, you will be informed immediately that the delivery cannot take place. If the price has already been paid, then we will refund you the money.
- The goods are delivered from stock C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH in Speyer, where the place of performance is.
§ 5 Delivery, safe handing and shipment
- At the request of the customer, we ship the goods to another destiniation (shipping purchase). The method of shipment (in particular packaging, carrier and mode of shipment) will be determined by us, subject to a separate agreement.
- The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall be transferred to the customer at the latest upon transfer of the goods to the buyer. However, in the case of consignment purchase, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods as awell as the risk of delay shall pass to the customer upon handover of the goods to the transport person or the transport company.
- If we are not able to maintain the agreed delivery date, a reasonable extension has to be made for us by the customer. Incidentally, the entry of default in delivery is determined by us according to the law.
§ 6 Testgeräte
- The C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH is free to make a special agreement with a customer in which the customer gets device for testing purposes.
- This requires the explicit consent of the C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH. If no special agreements have been made in this respect, but the use for testing purposes have been promised, then the following applies: the customer gets the device with invoice and delivery note sent. Should he arrange a return within the 30 days, the costs and the risk of the loss of the shipment lays completely by the customer. Should the customer be in possession of the device for more than 30 days after receipt of the delivery and invoice, the C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH is allowed to rate this as a final purchase and the invoice amount is to be paid by the customer till 30 days after receiving the delivery at latest. If the payment is not made during this period, the C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH estimate reminder fees in appropriate proportion.
- In the case of the correct return of the goods within 30 days, C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH has to rate it as a timely return. Therefore C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH has to reimburse the costs of the invoice minus shipping costs.
§ 7 Garanty
- The C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH grants a two-year warranty on all purchased hardware products with the condition of providing the defect hardware at costs of the customer. This just counts when the damage is not caused by any external influences (for example surge damage, water damage and/or gross mechanical damage, etc.). The C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH repairs the defective hardware or exchanges it for equivalent replacement and sends it at the expense of C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH back to the customer
§ 8 Prices and Terms of Payment
- Unless otherwise stated, prices are quoted ex extraditable stock from C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH plus the forwarding and packaging charges, upon the customer’s request insurance of the goods and plus staturory VAT. The prices and forwarding charges quoted in our online shop are net prices.
- The payment of the goods takes place either before or at their delivery by means of credit card, via direct debit procedure, over paypal, or by means of invoice if you are one of our regular customers. If you fill in your credit card number in the order form, then C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH has the right to collect the price of the goods you ordered from your account.
- In case of your default, C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH has the right to demand default interest which will be eight per cent points above the basis interest rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank at the time of completion of contract.. If you have caused provably a higher default damage to C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH, then we have the right to claim it.
- You are not allowed to keep back payments and you are not allowed to offset because of any countercaims brought against us but, however, contested.
- The prices quoted on this internet shop system apply only to direct orders made via the Internet.
§ 9 Severability clause
- Should one provision of this agreement be, or become, void, ineffective or unenforceable – in full or in part – the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. The terms and conditions of the company C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH should rather remain and the invalid clause with a purpose of the contract shall come as close possible to the permissible clause.
§ 10 Applicable Law / Place of Jurisdiction
- The place of fulfilment for the services ordered shall be Speyer for both parties. The court of jurisdiction for all litigations, which result directly or indirectly from this contract, is the court of jurisdiction responsible for the area in which C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH has its office. Contracts made between business customers and C.D. TELEMATIC GmbH shall be governed only by Germanlaw and exclude expressly UN sales laws.
§ 11 Furthermore
- Incidentally, our General Conditions of Sale shall apply unless otherwise stipulated in the General Terms and Conditions for Business Customers for Online Ordering. Stand 06/2018